Hulk Hogan’s daughter, Brooke seperates herself from her dad - reasons will shock you


Hulk Hogan’s daughter, Brooke Hogan, says she was absent from her father’s wedding to Sky Daily over the weekend due to prioritizing her “healing and happiness.” 




Unfortunately, a lot of media outlets are making assumptions as to why I did not attend my father’s third wedding,” Brooke, 35, wrote in a statement posted to her Instagram on Monday, following her 75-year-old father’s Florida nuptials to the 45-year-old yoga instructor.


Instead of leaving it to speculation, I decided it’s better to shut it all down here.”

The “Hogan Knows Best” alum explained that her family has gone through “a LOT” of changes in the public eye.

“I’ve had to learn how to best navigate those changes as they come, which has been difficult to say the least,” Brooke admitted.

The “About Us” singer further explained that she has had to take some space from her family in order to protect her mental health.

For my own journey to healing and happiness, I have chosen to create some distance between myself and my family, and am focusing on people and things that heal my heart and align with my own personal beliefs, goals, and values,” she said.

She concluded her statement by saying that she wishes her father “well” along with a red heart emoji.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The royal couple are officially divorced after Meghan Markle 'work divorced' Prince Harry

Over the Atlantic, Air Belgium's Freighter losses cabin pressure

Meghan Markle has been warned about returning to the royal family by Prince Harry