Reason why CHIBUZOR ENEONA(DON DEALER) is man of the game... Social 1





Transparency matters in All I do Umunem Am here to serve umuabi as a whole and bring back our football games and other activities. 

 football ⚽ is my favorite and I have patispateted in Everything about football throughout my carrier and I have won so many Trophies in my name. 

 I have Also represent Udi general in Kano Where I play against kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi Lead by Coach Obi onyia Ex Enugu Rangers player currently 

am the captain of Elite fc 3 3 onitsha and formal Assistant coach of All stars Fc Awada. with all these my experience 

I will make sure football ⚽ is brought back in a standard way in umuabi all I need is your support and vote to accomplish this Aim/Goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The royal couple are officially divorced after Meghan Markle 'work divorced' Prince Harry

Over the Atlantic, Air Belgium's Freighter losses cabin pressure

Meghan Markle has been warned about returning to the royal family by Prince Harry